Associate Professor Robin Roberts is project leader for the ACIAR Mango Agribusiness Program. Robin is a member of the Griffith Asia Institute, an academic in the Griffith Business School and the principal researcher for Griffith Agribusiness. Her understanding of and interest in the Asia Pacific region underscores her achievements as a highly experienced researcher and project leader. Robin is strongly involved in research studies for consumer decision making for agriculture and food products, market profiling and strategies for agribusiness in emerging economies. She led the scoping study for this program, evaluating the competitive and comparative position of mango trade in regional markets across South East Asia.
- AGB/2016/006: Supporting access to mango research information, communication, collaboration and capacity development
- AGB/2016/007: Challenges and opportunities for meeting requirements of China mango markets
- AGB/2016/008: Opportunities and strategies to improve biosecurity, market access and trade for selected mango markets
- AGB/2016/009: Enhancing mango fruit quality in Asian mango chains
- AGB/2015/015: Analysis of mango markets, trade and strategic research issues in the Asia-Pacific
- AGB/2012/061: Improving smallholder farmer incomes through strategic market development in mango supply chains in southern Vietnam